Wednesday, June 05, 2024

death threats this week

Starting June 2nd there were an unusually numerous amount of what I perceive to be gangstalkers. Several vehicles with unidentified drivers pulled into the driveway and or were driving slowly in front of the house. I attempted to make police report that was refused by the local police. I know there's a coincidence of the open house at the stolen property that used to belong to my mom. That is a whole other incident of a hate crime with forcible coercion and death s threats and battery of a child, me for being aware of the issue since it occurred. The local police are quite complicated with upholding the attacks on me since my childhood. The local police are frequently also seen at the neighbors estate. And the USPS mail truck is also frequently seen at the neighbor's estate. I suspect this is a potential source of the illicit surveillance that I experience and the non receipt of important letters. The local police and my father Charles Neal have essentially made it illegal for me to check the mail and receive my own mail. I have reported to the federal system that I have had non receipt of USPS mail. So I believe there is extensive mail fraud and I have witnessed my father destroying documents from the state, as early as 2019 that was mailed to me.
This has been an ongoing battle since it includes other individuals who have frequented the mailbox such as a couple one white woman and one black male pulling into the driveway and opening the mailbox. The police have refused my reports for these incidents as well. And I was unaware because of the cyber operations that damaged my computer of how to report online until 2021.
Essentially I am dead financially and career-wise from the actions of the local police, the neighbors, my father, and several other individuals. So I expect that they expect me to and my life on camera for them since this is the direction they have chosen to push my life collectively. My father continually calls the police hoping that they will shoot me point blank and then blame me for my own death. This has been ongoing since 2018 however my mom had been able to try to stop my father from sabotaging my life and career with the police and the Clymer residence.
Well I have provided some safety and support for my elderly mom who is a Japanese immigrant The community and my neighbors remain hostile towards me. And she is forced to comply with their demands of her undermining my life as well. There is very little I can do since my mom is deeply traumatized at least for my point of view. My father clearly has very little regard for her well-being, yet continues to latch on to cause harm to us. 
Well the local officials call me deeply disturbed and discredit me and my actual Japanese national heritage by calling me all sorts of other names and nationalities and races - - they have enabled criminals to cause harm internationally. And I have been aware of the international trafficking issues since before 9/11 that stem from these Americans who reside in Pennsylvania predominantly.
I am unpaid, this does mean that there is a certain level of human trafficking since I am passed around like a hostage with regular death threats. This is going on since my early childhood in the United States and in Bucks County Pennsylvania. And the local police are completed in upholding those who perpetrate these violent crimes against me.