Sunday, June 10, 2012

Personal Diary Summary June 10, 2012

So, here's my Hawaii update (over 6 years after I was told to leave the USA permanently due to the Patriot Act & revisions)and  on the anniversary of my sister's death.
For the past 3 years since I've been in Hawaii, I have been unable to receive international phone calls for 2 years. Additionally, I have received almost 0 phone calls from anyone other than my "Krav Maga" Instructor, it seems as if my phone was practically blocked from being able to receive other domestic calls for most of nearly 2 years. Since I have moved residence in my 3rd year, It has only lasted 2 months and my work has vanished in almost all entirety. Mostly due to the combined though maybe not coordinated efforts of retired & currently employed Navy men who have basically put me in a homeless status and financially crippled me while attempting to create numerous "lawsuit" type legal issues that have have me engaged till November 2012 now.
Aside from knowing numerous CEO's of companies and other substantial US families also known as some of the "Clinton Boys" who will go unnamed at this point;- none of them have assisted me in any way since prior to 9-11. They have also not made any effort to assist me and rather chose to complicate and put my life in knowing Jeopardy over the past 14years.

Their perspective to me is something I will try to explain below.
In a confused way they see m have treated me like an outsider because of my race alone. On the other hand, they make a mockery of me because I do speak English well and have not learned Japanese because they would not let me speak with my mother for many years, and I have almost no family support. Note: many of the people I speak of have support from their relatives and extended families. Basically, it constitutes an entirely abusive environment in which I have had to endure complete humility. Additionally, they afford me no protections in my identity and use my identity against me to further their political goals. My life is so terse it is difficult for me to convince anyone that my story is also true in any way. Most Americans, Military and non military resort to "belief" like in Santa Claus, rather than actual provable facts as to my relatives and other trans-national issues that they have created. It is humiliating. And, racism/nationalism as these other US citizens like to use against me, and to degrade my person for not being "white" enough in every way is something that is used from coast to coast by most people.
Additionally;- where they make exception to help other people in business stops with me. They have no intention to respect me as a person, woman, international business contact, or fellow American. In fact they condemn me to the lower levels of life by their actions, sins, and other beliefs about what they think I should be due to circulation of images similar to mine in other entertainment devices. And, the "Security" people who exist have extorted or robbed me of any monies that I had to keep my life secure. This is due to their "responsibility" to themselves and their security position to keep their "Financial Credit" healthy. And so, this continually puts me in an adverse position where my life's safety is compromised and they look like "hero" Internationally to the name of Homeland Security and other Security that they train, etc.
This is aside from numerous physical injuries that I have incurred as a result of such "security" personnel who were not wanted in my life to begin with, from the time I arrived in Honolulu, Hawaii. These person(s) also see themselves as furthering their cause and employment by creating a demand for needed "security training" by creating security issues (this seems needless to say, as this is how most USA jobs function).
As far as understanding "friends", I have found none so far. The matters that concern me in my life at this time are extremely life threatening in both long and short term scenarios. My safety & business is currently completely compromised. That is aside from my father's old CIA contacts doing direct harm to my immediate family, and particularly myself-- through my identity, professionalism, and physical person.
I am in such a compromised position at this point, I cannot go further and achieve the goals set forth for me and skill sets I have had to develop over my lifetime in order to build a larger and international business. I also do not know that I can personally endure any more humiliation from the USA;- whether intentional or accidental because the rate of control over my life seems too great for me to overcome. I am one person who has had to try and overcome many different international and domestic enemies in my homeland the USA. My life seems near expiration without serious help from my relatives abroad. Especially since the Patriot Act has redefined my position as a 1st generation USA citizen.  That's all I can summarize tonight.