Sunday, January 04, 2015

My I phone 5s--at Genius Bar again

Sitting at the Genius Bar in Ala Moana because my phone kicked me out. I just sent an email to my father and my phone went to login screen. It refused my fingerprint for login and then requested my passcode. My phone then rejected the 4digit passcode and locked me out for 1 min, 5 min, 15min etc.
so, being I wasn't home to wipe my phone and do a reset,- I had to go in to one of only 2? Stores on Oahu in Hawaii.
So sitting there;- I wondered if someone could hack a phone to wipe the fingerprint recognition and change the passcode;- then in the instance one goes into the Apple Store or home tracks u and could detonate a bomb in coordination with ones arrival.
I'm a little paranoid I suppose--anything is possible...I think Apple should have another protocol for phone service at Best Buy or mall kiosks...minus a strong room designed by Hensel Phelps.