Friday, February 05, 2016

Hawaiian Islands 2/2009-2/2016

My time in the Hawaiian Islands has had some beautiful moments only pummelled by many Forced and unwanted other interactions.
  • I did attend Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation 11-2011 -- crawled in on my hands and knees instead of with considerable company prior to Japan announcement next day to sign TPP.
  • I did get a tour of all the Golf Courses from an alleged family friend.
  • I did take a Federal Agent also was a Police Trainer & Military Combat trainer to court at the prompting of the US ARMY military intelligence unit as I indicated that I would have before, but was in fear of my life.
It has been at the advise of a Japanese counsellor of mine that I wait to file complaints below since it is clear by the Track record of Honolulu Police Department that they do instigate much of the violence against women 1st hand on this island. That they and their friends directly profit in cash business of forced sex work.
  • Instead of destroying my image & professionalism in the International Business community- I'm surprised Honolulu Police didn't just kill me and bury me, as they are trying to skew the political view of me and my relatives in Japanese infrastructure. Or, it's really true and the Honolulu Police and their Federal friends are in charge of the crime families in the Hawaiian islands.

  • My time in Hawaii has been costly to the well being of my life as I still have to file serious Human rights violations/ complaints at this point. Due to the political nature of my life, I have kept only the most life threatening to me at the surface. There is much, much more I can no longer withstand.
    • I am waiting to make a formal complaint against the Honolulu Police Department to date.
    • I am waiting to make a formal complaint against the Federal Agent (also on Obama's security team)  to date.
    • I am waiting to make a formal complaint on Honolulu Prosecutor & Judges. 
    • I have taken the Federal Agent to Court when prompted by the US Army Military Intelligence, as I indicated that I would have before, but was in fear of my life.
    • I have been attacked by the Filipino Community.
    • I have been attacked by some members of the Hawaiian tribal community.
    • I have been attacked by the Chinese.
    • I have been attacked by the Koreans.
    • I have been attacked by the Vietnamese.
    • I have been attacked by the Mexican Maffia- issue went to court while HPD laughed at me and complicated matters more.