Sunday, March 06, 2016

Church or no church

BSitting trying to decide to go to church or not in 20min. It's not that I don't have a belief in God. It's the hogwash of condescending & outright judgemental congregations that I can't stand from the moment I walk in the door. For the Lutherns, how I was raised, the complete  negative environment of white supremacy  prevails. Then in Hawaii, I already found out that the Japanese & Koreans here feel the need to be more outright evangelists and whiter than anyone;- without much of an inkling for regular Christian values in daily life. It's a shame I have a tan. I'm too dark for them now. 
Ugh. Then another round of telling me I don't know how to meditate or breathe correctly followed by their derogatory remarks that they send sailing in my direction. Ugly;- in entirety. I am in utter disgust.