Thursday, April 26, 2018

People hitting my vehicle in Bucks County

2001-2009
My vehicle was broken into several times in the driveway.
Sometimes it would pick up short wave radio broadcasts of plans to undermine the Green party & also manipulate Open Space laws. I think this had to do with my neighbor & insurance agent who had a track development project proposed. They were trying to kill anyone who stood in their way.

In Doylestown, PA just a few minutes away from the Conservatory/Music School where I was a piano faculty member. I was waiting at a red light at a full stop. Traffic was backed up to the front of the Doylestown Court House. I saw a car in my rear view mirror just before it slammed into the rear of my 2door vehicle. The car crashed into the back of my vehicle & crushed the trunk to the rear passenger seat.
I was in shock & when the ambulence arrived I had to insist going to the hospital for any neck & head trauma. They took me to the Doylestown Hospital.

This was one of many accidents that occured in Doylestown & Quakertown.
Another unreported accident was by a student driving their parent's vehicle the day before I was to trade in the car for another newer vehicle.  My vehicle was parked at the time.

One other incident at the Quakertown library where a woman backed into the passenger's side door with an SUV in the parking lot. I was attempting to leave the lot. She looked back at me and was laughing.