Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Today a thought- all draft as usual

Because I wanted to help, I bought a little trinket, maybe a stone or a rock, basket or indigenous frock. Then that person got more ambitious and used the money to get hardware to kill a whale or the last of some last extinct species, or one noone in globalist english had discovered. That person got into a fight on a boat, killed someone with a knife bought. A chain reaction of death took part. Eminated from the distant land & echoed out, into some ungodly War.

Then I thought again. I went without. Found the significance was something I could live without.
That species survived and balanced others who needed, good vibe. And things were pleasant. Everyone in a good way, at home not envying others who get paid.
Life moves us