Thursday, August 03, 2023

Adult "daughter of an immigrantr" and SBA

Since the USA allowed my Japanese national mother to enter, she's gotten a lot of advice that has violated my human rights through adulthood.

One of the biggest issues, is that I, as an adult American and US born citizen have to provide her naturalization paperwork to the SBA Small Business Administration to prove my minority status. In other words, my USA birth certificate isn't good enough.
And my mother who lives in fear of perpetual retaliation for not complying with those who are menacing, still to this day threatens to report me to police for asking for document proof of her naturalization.

As I near my 5th decade of life, this issue has taken up most of my adulthood. And to be a "dreamer" even with a US upbringing is gone. To the US government and the community, I'm still a marked political nuisance no better than the day I was born.
The choices I am forced to make to simply stay alive are abnormal and also have alot of US surveillance for being charitable volunteer. It's an existence I don't wish on anyone. To be forced to be an unpaid worker most of the time, hidden, shuffled around by US State Actors who change my life situation for US foreign policy issues with Japan. I am, a ghost. Spooks, are paid. Ghosts live in the recesses of personal safety.

And in these decades of my life, there is no way I am permitted to gain any financial independence without Federal oversight of any type. The state is also discriminatory and normally ignores Federal law to justify any intentional targeting outcomes. It's had long lasting trauma and torturous outcomes. Most of the malicious state actors are Caucasian. Though they occasionally use a non-white minority to deliver the worst messages of their overall intolerance of my existence. I being a close relative to foreign officials who may have some say over US military.

I have grown tired of the legal difficulties the USA intentionally constructed since my birth. I am not registered in Japan as having a Japanese family despite my visits with close relatives. The USA has basically trafficked me since birth from my Japanese identity. And the Patriot Act and US intelligence delivered the worst unimpeded, torturous punishments of death to my siblings. 

As I look for income, the US psychopaths of the patriot strain no matter how diverse or white, still antagonize me actively. There are no positive relationships to help me through this matter. I simply use my organizer training to thin slice what I hear from others, both in the USA and abroad.

I really would have preferred to attain my master's degree in business or science and moved forward. There has been harassment and sabotage every time I attempt to retrain. And the only work I can do without extreme friction is again, unpaid. 

The USA has become a tired practice ground of humiliation and persecution at every turn. I communicated with foreign nationals frequently so that the surveillance never wanes. Mostly because of the disrespect shown to me by others in the USA at varying degrees.