Wednesday, October 11, 2023

letter writing today

Urgent: Addressing Extensive Human Rights Violations and Hate Crimes in Bucks County, PA USA

To whom it may concern:

I hope this message finds you in good health. My name is Angela Kneale, an adult of Japanese-American descent and a first-generation American. I am writing to bring to your attention a matter of grave concern involving extensive human rights violations and hate crimes perpetrated against my family and me.

Over several decades, our lives have been marred by acts of discrimination, persecution, and hate crimes orchestrated by US state actors, local officials, and a network intertwining with international terrorist groups. These include the IRA, white supremacy groups, Neo-Nazi groups, as well as extremist factions within the Catholics who include the Knights of Columbus, Lutheran, and broader Christian community, supporting white supremacy and forms of white extremism since the 1970s. During the Trump Administration and into the Pandemic it expanded to include and cement in other groups of non-white Americans to mask further acts of sabotage, and life decimation against Japanese-Americans.

My complaint encompasses a wide array of individuals and institutions, including doctors, hospitals, school districts, teachers, church officials, and township authorities across Bucks County, Pennsylvania. These heinous and outright acts of prejudice and persecution have been executed as a part of intelligence operations carried out by the United States against me and my family, specifically targeting our Japanese heritage.

This enduring persecution, constituting both hate crimes, ill treatment, and numerous acts of torture, extends from years before my birth to the present day. Regrettably, local and federal officials have chosen not to intervene, allowing this inhumane treatment to persist into the year 2023.

I am committed to pursue justice against these egregious violations of human rights. I believe it is essential to shed light on these atrocities, seeking accountability for the perpetrators and the systems that enable them. Especially since their forced coercion that has damaged my family for decades, and brought light to decades of racketeering related activities by US officials and state actors.

Thank you for your attention to this critical matter. I am willing to provide further information and collaborate towards ensuring a just resolution.

Sincerely,

Angela M. "Kikuchi" Kneale
774-318-9198