Wednesday, April 03, 2024

considering cybertorture issues

While my quest to hold the DoD and USAF accountable is one issue. My concern about known tracking that is non-consensual has become problematic because of ongoing geopolitical attacks, racial attacks, bipartisan attacks and other discrimination based attacks on me and my family.

(1996-2007+?)
I am filing a complaint regarding non-consensual tracking and potential violations of my privacy rights. I have reason to believe that individuals associated with Alan Breed and his company, Breed Industries, are involved. In particular, I believe J.A.B., the son of Alan Breed, may have some connection to the situation. Additionally, my former partner and J.A.B.'s friend since University, who was under the protection of the Federal Witness Protection Program due to his father's involvement, has been targeted as well. This issue was brought to my attention in 1997.

In 1999, during music college, I was diagnosed with a form of hypercusis formerly classed as "Superhearing", a condition characterized by extreme sensitivity to sound. As a result, my hearing perception was heightened, with decibel perception 50% above normal levels.

 This diagnosis further complicates the situation involving non-consensual (satellite) tracking by Alan Breed's family members, as it raises concerns about the potential misuse of my heightened auditory abilities and the impact on my well-being.
______
My concerns about non-consensual tracking stem from personal experiences and information suggesting involvement of individuals associated with Alan Breed, including potential researchers from his company, Breed Industries.
______
Through personal experience and firsthand testimony, it has come to my attention that non-consensual tracking of individuals, including myself and my partner, is being conducted by family members of Alan Breed. This raises significant concerns about privacy and the ethical use of technology.