Friday, February 26, 2016

Amazing USA- I'm over it -rant end of Feb

So, you USA folk like my mean-spirited parents think your laws mean something when it's convenient or inconvenient. I personally have lost interest in continuing in the USA since most executives I have met. As well as politicians and bankers only have interest in a ww3. That is coupled with the general mass of Americans who vote in the USA being a pep rally for those who they complain about ( though I'm deafened to hearing positive people as substitutes). 

 I'm a person who customs brokers introduced themselves to me and you and your filthy minions expect to "help" me?! Hope your happy with WW3 because you are worse than anyone who calls themselves a mechanic yet can really only put gas in the vehicle and maybe clean the windshield