Friday, December 15, 2023

Urgent Request for Support and Assistance


Dear Community,

I'm reaching out for urgent assistance during an exceptionally challenging time in my life. In addition to the obstacles I've faced due to identity sabotage and financial strain, the past few years have been devoted to caring for my elderly parents. 

Their declining health demanded extensive caregiving, including surgeries and hospital visits.Tragically, in the past month, a serious accident led to the total loss of their vehicle, though thankfully, my parent survived. This recent event has compounded the difficulties I'm already facing.

Moreover, as a person of Japanese descent, I've encountered challenges in the United States and online platforms, leading to certain forms of blacklisting.

I humbly ask for your support or any connections you may have who could provide resources or financial assistance directly during this holiday season. Your help could make a significant difference in navigating these trying times.

You can contribute through the following platforms:

PayPal Me:
 https://www.paypal.me/sproutfuel

Your kindness and assistance are deeply appreciated. Thank you for considering my plea and extending a helping hand during this difficult period.

Warm regards,

Angela "Kikuchi" Kneale