Saturday, April 08, 2017

USA agencies at fault- Japan EXIM 2017


USA government Agencies that have held and demonstrated  lethal intention towards me;
1. Quakertown Police Department (PA)
2. Richlandtownship Police Department (PA)
3. Department of Homeland Security
4. Central Intelligence Agency
5. Honolulu Police Department
6. Secret Service
7. Department of Education - Navy Seal Trainer, Marine Corps Martial Arts Program trainer
8. U.S. Navy & NCIS
9. USAF OSI (since my birth)

None of these agencies allow for me the requirement of safety that under the Vienna Convention I am not required to appear in court for any matter. Obviously this is due to EXIM political security. Most agencies threaten my arrest, even as a victim of lethal intentions within the USA and by any individual employed by the above listed government agencies.