Thursday, April 26, 2018

Psychotronic Channels Unconsensual Testing in Ithaca, NY

End 2007-2008 i was tested over a period of 2-3 months. This time, with sheer data - images mostly and a bandwidth, and some 3 channels. Synthetic telepathy or data flow or v2k? Doubtful.... when they send a huge information Surplus to your brain and it's from digital sources electronic sources. I did not have a normal time frame to react to the images and information they came in so fast like a flood. What I mean by react, so when you see picture of a cat you have a certain emotion of happy, cute, fuzzy feeling. You know, good feelings. When i see pictures of war, I ee the continued grotesqueness of it. When I see a wedding I perceive the happiness of it.
When they started to inundate me with all of the political imagery, and other than just political imagery i'll say additional imagery and information flow &  I am  not used to it, I  had to find a way to manage it. And, for me it was very painful and it was why I was given heavy sedatives that were said to be able to rebalance me so when I woke up I would be rebalanced. The invega for the extreme situation where I could not come out of it on my own meaning I couldn't recover mentally I was some point shaking very disturbed from just the sheer amount of data coming in. And when I took the invega it made things very clear I was able to compartmentalize the information overnight with those sleeping pills.  I need like 5 or 6 hours of sleep in order to learn from whatever information I  receive. So,  imagine cramming for a normal test final exam will magnify by about 30 or 50x that easily. And that's what it was like for me with  a data flow weapon scalar beam v2K. Whatever it is flowing through my head and they're just sending data or information
.
I found a way to manage it with th heavy & fast working sedatives (preferred)  and about 5 Invega over a 2-3month time frame that was limited in quantity, & no refills for the prescription. I was involuntarily committed for being assaulted by an acquaintence & released Christmas Eve.